Search the Blog
- 7 Ways You Ruining Your New Tattoo
- How to care for your Tattoo
- Killer Cover Ups – Turning a Tattoo Nightmare into Incredible Ink
- Should People Be Allowed to Pierce and Tattoo Their Pets?
- Is getting pierced with a piercing-gun is safe?
- The Cost of a Tattoo
- Tattoo Care – Caring for Your New Tattoo!
- Tattoo School – What & Why?
- Tattoo Fonts & Designs For Your Next Tattoo
- Are you prepared, for your first tattoo?
Tag Archives: tattoo styles
Walking through the doors of a tattoo shop is a different experience for each of us. There are the seasoned vets, who come in knowing exactly what they want, where they want it and what to expect. They love the … Continue reading
Hi Everyone, As we all know, a tattoo is a permanent mark on the body for life. However, not every tattoo is perfect. We here at A.R.T. would like to give you some advice on covering up your old tattoo. … Continue reading
Hi Everyone, A.R.T. is bringing you the 10 most popular tattoos of all time! They line up from tenth down: #10. Stars #9. Tribal #8. Crosses/Rosary Beads #7. Strength #6. Angels/Wings #5. Butterfles #4. Love #3. Skulls #2. Phoenixes #1. … Continue reading
Tattoo Lettering is a growing trend. Whether you want a quote, a prayer, names, dates, poems, or symbols, the font and size for your body art plays an important role. When it comes to choosing a font and size, it … Continue reading
When you get a tattoo, the most important part of getting any ink is the aftercare. Its cruicial to make sure you care for you new ink properly. Any infected tattoo should not be taken lightly! If you suspect your … Continue reading