Search the Blog
- 7 Ways You Ruining Your New Tattoo
- How to care for your Tattoo
- Killer Cover Ups – Turning a Tattoo Nightmare into Incredible Ink
- Should People Be Allowed to Pierce and Tattoo Their Pets?
- Is getting pierced with a piercing-gun is safe?
- The Cost of a Tattoo
- Tattoo Care – Caring for Your New Tattoo!
- Tattoo School – What & Why?
- Tattoo Fonts & Designs For Your Next Tattoo
- Are you prepared, for your first tattoo?
Tag Archives: tattoo care
Hello Everyone, Just some information on caring for that fresh ink you just had done. Here are some helpful steps: You first want to remove the bandage 2-4 hours after you receive the tattoo and gently wash it with soap … Continue reading
Tattooing has been a Eurasian practice since at least since Neolithic times. While it’s hard to say exactly where and for what purpose the first tattoos were created, today they are primarily a form of body enhancement and even a … Continue reading
What It’s Made of? Most tattoo numbing creams utilize either lidocaine or prilocaine, or a mixture of both. Lidocaine and prilocaine are both topical anesthetics used commonly in medical procedures. They may be injected or as in this case, may be applied … Continue reading
Tattoo Lettering is a growing trend. Whether you want a quote, a prayer, names, dates, poems, or symbols, the font and size for your body art plays an important role. When it comes to choosing a font and size, it … Continue reading
When you get a tattoo, the most important part of getting any ink is the aftercare. Its cruicial to make sure you care for you new ink properly. Any infected tattoo should not be taken lightly! If you suspect your … Continue reading