Search the Blog
- 7 Ways You Ruining Your New Tattoo
- How to care for your Tattoo
- Killer Cover Ups – Turning a Tattoo Nightmare into Incredible Ink
- Should People Be Allowed to Pierce and Tattoo Their Pets?
- Is getting pierced with a piercing-gun is safe?
- The Cost of a Tattoo
- Tattoo Care – Caring for Your New Tattoo!
- Tattoo School – What & Why?
- Tattoo Fonts & Designs For Your Next Tattoo
- Are you prepared, for your first tattoo?
Tag Archives: learn to tattoo
Why Tattoo School? In today’s society, aspiring Tattoo Artists are starting to have a few more options when it comes to preparing themselves for their careers. Apprenticing in an actual tattoo shop isn’t as reliable as it used to be. … Continue reading
It was clear from an early age that Norman was destined to leave his mark. Born on the west coast in 1911, Collins soon gained the moniker “Jerry” after his father noticed a similar disposition between the young troublemaker and … Continue reading
When it comes to finding a trade school for a tattooing career, we know how difficult it can be. The tattoo industry for the most part is a struggle to get into when you don’t have any experience in the trade. … Continue reading
When you get a tattoo, the most important part of getting any ink is the aftercare. Its cruicial to make sure you care for you new ink properly. Any infected tattoo should not be taken lightly! If you suspect your … Continue reading