Search the Blog
- 7 Ways You Ruining Your New Tattoo
- How to care for your Tattoo
- Killer Cover Ups – Turning a Tattoo Nightmare into Incredible Ink
- Should People Be Allowed to Pierce and Tattoo Their Pets?
- Is getting pierced with a piercing-gun is safe?
- The Cost of a Tattoo
- Tattoo Care – Caring for Your New Tattoo!
- Tattoo School – What & Why?
- Tattoo Fonts & Designs For Your Next Tattoo
- Are you prepared, for your first tattoo?
Tag Archives: famous tattoos
Tribal tattoos are amongst the most popular tattoo designs. According to researchers, they have been around dating back to B.C. years. Some people tend to forget, tribal tattoos can be designed with color as well but they are tradtionally black and white. To … Continue reading
Megan Massacre is a tattoo artist, DJ and alternative model who moved to New York City for the filming of the series at The Wooster St. Social Club. She previously lived for four years in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she worked out … Continue reading
It was clear from an early age that Norman was destined to leave his mark. Born on the west coast in 1911, Collins soon gained the moniker “Jerry” after his father noticed a similar disposition between the young troublemaker and … Continue reading
Hi Everyone, A.R.T. is bringing you the 10 most popular tattoos of all time! They line up from tenth down: #10. Stars #9. Tribal #8. Crosses/Rosary Beads #7. Strength #6. Angels/Wings #5. Butterfles #4. Love #3. Skulls #2. Phoenixes #1. … Continue reading
Dave Navarro’s respect for the art and culture of tattooing makes him a decent pic to host and judge Ink Master. With his six-string skills best described as a merger between heavy metal, psychedelia, and modern rock, Navarro is one of … Continue reading