Search the Blog
- 7 Ways You Ruining Your New Tattoo
- How to care for your Tattoo
- Killer Cover Ups – Turning a Tattoo Nightmare into Incredible Ink
- Should People Be Allowed to Pierce and Tattoo Their Pets?
- Is getting pierced with a piercing-gun is safe?
- The Cost of a Tattoo
- Tattoo Care – Caring for Your New Tattoo!
- Tattoo School – What & Why?
- Tattoo Fonts & Designs For Your Next Tattoo
- Are you prepared, for your first tattoo?
Monthly Archives: August 2012
What It’s Made of? Most tattoo numbing creams utilize either lidocaine or prilocaine, or a mixture of both. Lidocaine and prilocaine are both topical anesthetics used commonly in medical procedures. They may be injected or as in this case, may be applied … Continue reading
Dragon Tattoos are becoming ever popular in today’s culture. There are a ton of different styles of dragons to choose from for tattoos. Your may even want to create your own by taking a base design and building on it. … Continue reading
We stole this post… I mean, ‘”repurposed” this post from our sister company, New York Tattoo School. Some really cool fonts to look at: Deciding on a font for your tattoo may seem like a daunting task, especially for first-timers; … Continue reading
More recently, both glow in the dark & uv tattoos are becoming increasingly more popular. This is especially true in the case of professionals who do not want a traditional tattoo being visible to everyone. Many professions frown upon visible tattoos. … Continue reading
Hi Everyone, Can’t decide on a font? This may be your first tattoo or maybe it’s your 7th, but nonetheless we here at the Academy of Responsible Tattooing and New York Tattoo School are here to help! Here are some … Continue reading
Hi Everyone, As we all know, a tattoo is a permanent mark on the body for life. However, not every tattoo is perfect. We here at A.R.T. would like to give you some advice on covering up your old tattoo. … Continue reading